Our festival will bring quality arts & crafts vendors, commercial products, downtown merchants, amazing food, treats and lots of entertainment to Goldsboro. We would love for you, your business, and your product to join us during the most exciting weekend that the Goldsboro area has to offer. Won’t you join us at NC Freedom Fest?
Application Deadline: August 4th, 2023
Please Note: This event is open to artisans, informational booths, and businesses. We are allowing a limited number of vendors at this event to ensure a positive return for each participating vendor, and will do our best to limit duplicates of the same product. No flea market, fair items, direct sales, or political booths are allowed.
Street Fair Vendor Categories
- Informational ($100): Informational vendors are those who are not selling any items. This includes, but is not limited to: non-profit organizations, civic organizations, educational organizations, etc. (Non-profit organizations must provide non-profit ID#)
- Artisans ($125): Artisan vendors are those who have made at least 50% of their products by hand. This includes, but is not limited to: handmade jewelry, woodworking, paintings, crafts, handcrafted clothing, soaps, candles, etc.
- Commercial ($125): Commercial vendors are those who are selling items that are not handmade. This includes, but is not limited to: retail businesses, or businesses who are representing a product or services they intend to sell at a later date (i.e. car sales, home improvement, etc.)
Street Fair Vendor Rules
- You MUST provide a working email address as this is how festival staff will communicate event information with you.
- Vendors are allotted one 10×10 space, and must provide all of their own items (tent, tables, chairs, etc.). Water and electricity will not be available.
- Vendors are asked to submit a photo of their booth set up with their application.
- The actual street fair hours will be from 4:00 pm until 9:00 pm.
- All vendors must have their vehicles removed from the event location by 2:30 PM, and be set up and ready by 3:30 pm. Ample parking is available nearby.
- Vendors can return with their vehicles to pack up at at 9:30 PM. Vendors are not allowed to leave the event site until 9:30 PM.
- Vendors must agree to leave the area free from trash and any other items when they leave.
- The use of audio amplification equipment is prohibited in the vendor areas.
- All vendors are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner when interacting with festival guests, fellow vendors, and festival staff.
- Aggressive and inappropriate conduct and/or contact with festival guests, staff, or volunteers will be addressed by representatives of the NCFF Planning Committee and the Goldsboro Police Department, if necessary. Vendors failing to modify their conduct or behavior accordingly will be asked to shut down booth operations and may return at the end of the festival to pack their belongings.
- The NCFF Planning Committee reserves the right to approve or disapprove any application, as well as the right to bar vendors from exhibiting poor conduct and/or unsafe practices form participating in future events.
Fees and Refund Policy
- Vendor fees are as follows: Artisans: $125, Commercial: $125, and Informational: $100
- Vendor fees are due within five business days of acceptance as a vendor. (You do not need to pay when you apply).
- Fees must be received no later than 5:00 PM on August 11th, 2023.
- Please make checks payable to NC Freedom Fest
- If you would prefer to pay by PayPal, we can send you an invoice, but please note that a convenience charge will be added to the Vendor Fee.
- In the event that the event is cancelled due to inclement weather or force majeure, your money will be refunded and/or checks will be mailed back to you.
- Refunds will not be issued to vendors who cancel after August 4th, 2023.
- Refunds will not be issued to vendors who do not show up on the day of the event.
- If your vending area is not completely cleaned at your departure you will be asked to pay a deposit prior to participating in any future NCFF events.
Checking “I agree” on the vendor application signifies that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms above.